Friday, May 7, 2010

Early morning tears....

Today did not start off in a good way. Well, in reality it did, I was talking with JP at just after midnight. But once he said good night and I crawled back into bed, the night wasn't so great.

I had a dream last night. It seems like it was my HS graduation or something, I was looking for clothing. Tho the outfit was cute, it was easy to tell from the size alone that I wasn't really me in the dream, or at least not the real me. And really, not even the me I'd like to look like one day.. a lil on the small side. But the main focus of the dream was me trying to be someone I'm not, and my family watching me do it. By the end of the dream I was sitting in the back seat of some old huge car with Dad. He wasn't dad, but the sick old man that we saw last going off. And he just kept looking at me. Like he couldn't figure out who I was at all. I hate these dreams, because they make me realize that I was home so infrequently that he really didn't know who I was anymore. *pout*.

And then I ended up benig smacked with a song on my way to work. I love the song "Open your eyes." by Daughtry, I have since his CD came out. When I acutally listened to the words this morning, for the first time since dad passed away, I cried. Like big tears on my cheeks as I walked to work. This is not the way that I want to start my mornings! Ugh.

So my day started on a high, went down very very low. Hopefully it will come back up a little as the day goes on. If it doesn't, the weekend isn't looking very promising for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment