Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fallen...

Yes, last weekend I was pretty sure JP and I were nothing. Yes, I'm aware I change my mine faster than Canadian weather. I take full responsibility for the events going the way they did, and we're over them.

The point behind this (slightly drunken) post, is simple. I fell tonight. No, I didn't stumble and hurt myself (did that last week, torn ligaments and all). No, I fell for JP. I'm tired of fighting it. If I get hurt, I get hurt, so be it. But I'm going to enjoy what I have now with him, and hope (maybe even pray) for what could come. There is something special about this boy, something I haven't found in a person in.. well.. ever. Sweet, kind, funny.. he has it all. I don't know what's going to happen when he makes the trip over here. And I don't know how I'm going to handle it when he leaves. But I'm going to take it one step at a time and enjoy it.

So world.. I have fallen for a boy. And I'm going to throw my arms wide, tip my head back and enjoy the rush of the wind... and one day when I land.. I pray it's in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment